www-mirrors mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: /pub/apache/httpd/binaries/win32/
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 01:43:35 GMT
Please please please - this discussion does NOT belong on the mirrors list.

The mirrors list is for mirroring issues, not discussions about
specific software releases that may or may not be mirrored.

Please do not add to the noise on this list any further, but take up
the isses with the HTTP Server team on the user mailing list.

http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html

Thank you for your co-operation.