www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Matthew McGehrin -Reverse.Net-" <supp...@reverse.net>
Subject Re: /pub/apache/httpd/binaries/win32/
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2014 01:35:22 GMT
That directory has had files in the past, and I have seen where several
sites have linked to that sub directory specifically.

So, I guess for the past 7 years, the binaries folder was at someones
pleasure?

Noel Butler wrote:

> Apache httpd project has _never_ published binaries.
>
> There are a couple of dev team members who choose to build and put out
> a binary package for windows at their leisure, in other words, it may
> be there, up to date, or completely out of date, or may vanish at any
> time, it is and always has been, done as  an "unofficial and friendly
> gesture" with zero guarantees.
>
> On 30/12/2014 00:11, Matthew McGehrin -Reverse.Net- wrote:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> When did the Apache project stop providing win32 binaries for HTTP server project?
 If your going to stop providing binaries for win32, then also stop providing binaries for
netware as well.