www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: OpenOffice 4.0 On Mirrors
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:54:48 GMT
On Mon, 22 Sep 2014, Noel Butler wrote:

> Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:59:31 +0200
> From: Noel Butler <noel.butler@ausics.net>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: Re: OpenOffice 4.0 On Mirrors

Hi,

> Did you change your minds again?  4.1.1 only contains source

   Yep. Project Apache OpenOffice is happy with distributing (only)
   through sourceforge.net. Because the limited (bandwidth) resources
   of rsync.apache.org, putting the 40GB AOO-4.1.1 distro on the
   mirrors requires some work and, sofar, AOO doesn't see the need.

   So, for now, apache-dist == apache-most.

   Regards,

   Henk Penning