www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Andrew Wheller <andrew.whel...@catn.com>
Subject Mirrored Repository
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:54:33 GMT
Hello,

My name's Andrew and I'm contacting you from CatN Hosting.

We're currently mirroring your repository on our local servers. We are
based in Aldershot, England (UK) and the mirror is available from this page:

http://catn.com/mirrors/

I was wondering whether there was anywhere on your site we would be
eligible for a link from? And would it also be possible for the link on
your page to point to our homepage instead?

www.catn.com

Let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing back from you again
soon.

Many thanks,

Andrew

--
[image: CatN] <http://catn.com/>

Andrew Wheller
<https://www.facebook.com/CatNHosting> <https://twitter.com/catn>
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AndrewWheller/posts>

Business Development Manager
0844 816 0018     andrew.wheller@catn.com     catn.com
CatN is a trading style of Fubra Ltd. Fubra is a company limited by shares
and registered in England and Wales with number 3967214 at Manor Coach
House, Church Hill, Aldershot, Hampshire, GU12 4RQ. We are registered for
VAT with number GB733667024, and as a data controller with number Z5193400.
We are members of RIPE, Nominet, the Italian RA and registered with OfCom
as a provider of electronic communications services.