www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: Mirror apache.komsys.org going offline
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2014 19:27:47 GMT
On Thu, 20 Mar 2014, Joachim Tingvold wrote:

> Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 11:07:28 +0100
> From: Joachim Tingvold <mozilla-mirror@komsys.org>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Cc: drift@komsys.org
> Subject: Mirror apache.komsys.org going offline
>
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for this late note, but due to unforeseen circumstances our mirror
> (apache.komsys.org) will most likely go offline tomorrow afternoon, and for
> the unforeseeable future (most likely the rest of the year).

Hi Joachim,

> I'm not sure if we're supposed to make a ticket for these kinds of things?

   Yes, we prefer a ticket for these kinds for things.

> In any case; our mirror needs to be removed from the mirror-list until
> further notice.

   Ok ; done ; thanks for your support in the past two years.

> Joachim

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof BBL-761   _/ \_
Princetonplein 5, 3584CC Utrecht, NL      F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/