www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Paco'n'roll <paconr...@paconroll.com>
Subject question about partial mirroring
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 13:03:31 GMT
Hello. I want to run an apache mirror. I want to know if it's possible
to add sponsor link in /README.html when running a partial mirror.

In the how-to-mirror page I read that when I replace ::apache-dist by
::apache-dist-most I should not use --exclude. I don't know if it's
possible to run a partial apache mirror with sponsor link, replacing the
README.html after each update.

My hosting has some disk latency, it runs fine, but I prefer not to run
disk-intensive tasks. It's located in holland. I have lots of bandwitdh
and I would like to donate some of it to Apache project (I'm using it
for my sites and I'm very happy with this software).

Kind regards,
   Francisco.