www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I would like to provide a mirror for Apache
Date Tue, 07 May 2013 13:35:32 GMT

Yes, we do.  See: https//www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror for details.

> If you are, I will like to provide one with HTTP, FTP and Rsync access
> via a VPS located at Tokyo, Japan.

That would be great.  We have some mirrors in .jp but another one would
be welcome.  Perhaps one of the other .jp mirror admins on this list
would be able to share some bandwidth figure to help you plan your
resources.

> Thanks for your reply,

Thanks for your support!  Please let us know if you have any questions,
or file a jira ticket (per /how-to-mirror, above) to get set up.

Daniel