www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Open Source Software Mirror Administration via ESR" <mirror-ad...@oss.eznetsols.org>
Subject [EZNETSOLS #38340] [OSS] Removing of Mirror - apache.oss.eznetsols.org / ftp.oss.eznetsols.org / rsync.oss.eznetsols.org
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2012 18:08:13 GMT

Hi,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host a mirror of Apache at
apache.oss.eznetsols.org / ftp.oss.eznetsols.org / rsync.oss.eznetsols.org .

Regretfully due to a decrease in usage of our mirror services over the
past few months probably caused by the increasingly well connected
Internet, we have decided to stop our mirror services altogether and
free up the resources for other more meaningful purposes.

Please remove us from your mirror listing at your earliest convenience.

It has been our pleasure and privilege to be able to provide a mirror
service to the community over the years.

Best regards,