www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: [EZNETSOLS #38340] [OSS] Removing of Mirror - apache.oss.eznetsols.org / ftp.oss.eznetsols.org / rsync.oss.eznetsols.org
Date Wed, 28 Nov 2012 06:48:24 GMT
On Tue, 27 Nov 2012, Open Source Software Mirror Administration via ESR wrote:

> Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2012 19:08:13 +0100
> From: Open Source Software Mirror Administration via ESR
>     <mirror-admin@oss.eznetsols.org>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: [EZNETSOLS #38340] [OSS] Removing of Mirror -
>     apache.oss.eznetsols.org / ftp.oss.eznetsols.org / rsync.oss.eznetsols.org
>

> Hi,
>
> Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host a mirror of Apache at
> apache.oss.eznetsols.org / ftp.oss.eznetsols.org / rsync.oss.eznetsols.org .
>
> Regretfully due to a decrease in usage of our mirror services over the
> past few months probably caused by the increasingly well connected
> Internet, we have decided to stop our mirror services altogether and
> free up the resources for other more meaningful purposes.

Hi,

> Please remove us from your mirror listing at your earliest convenience.

   ... done.

> It has been our pleasure and privilege to be able to provide a mirror
> service to the community over the years.

   Thank you ; please come back anytime ; your mirror always worked
   very well.

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta                 R Uithof WISK-412  _/ \_
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL        F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://www.staff.science.uu.nl/~penni101/ M penning@uu.nl     \_/