www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Heiko Richter <lists-apa...@heikorichter.name>
Subject Re: http://apache.heikorichter.name/ - your apache mirror
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2012 19:51:02 GMT
What do you want from me? I just checked the incubator directory and it
has the exact same items as the one on apache.org.

I than ran my synch script manually and received only 2 timestamp
files.

As I cannot find an error, please tell me the exact names and paths of
the directories you think are missing on my server.

Heiko