www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: /incubator/syncope/ Permission denied
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2012 07:41:34 GMT
On Fri, 27 Jul 2012, Sascha E. Pollok wrote:

> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 09:29:00 +0200
> From: Sascha E. Pollok <mirror-apache@iphh.net>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: Re: /incubator/syncope/ Permission denied

> Hello Henk, et al,

> Might have discussed before but isn't there a way to automate fixing rights
> for the files that are supposed to be read by the mirror operators?
> Its a lot of work for you and a bit annoying for the ones received
> Cron-emails.

   I agree that this is very annoying ; and a bit embarrassing.
   The apache setup is quite complicated ; people are
   working on it but sofar haven't tracked down the bug.

> -Sascha

   Regards,

   HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta              R Uithof WISK-412  _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL     F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/          M penning@uu.nl     \_/