www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Sascha E. Pollok" <mirror-apa...@iphh.net>
Subject Re: Cron <apachemirror@www> /home/apachemirror/bin/mirror cron
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:54:54 GMT

I agree. So not to touch all files and do find do the job, something
like:

  find / -type f ! -perm -o=r -exec chmod o+r {} \;
  find / -type d ! -perm -o=rx -exec chmod o+rx {} \;

Would do it for (in case the problem is a permissions
problem and not uid/gid).

Lets wait for Henk's opinion.

Cheers
Sascha