www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Sascha E. Pollok" <mirror-apa...@iphh.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: Cron <apachemirror@www> /home/apachemirror/bin/mirror cron
Date Sat, 28 Jul 2012 14:52:34 GMT
Hallo Heiko, et al,

On Sat, 28 Jul 2012, Heiko Richter wrote:

> And another one...

These directories do not very important. Its making me wonder how (just a
guess) totally unrelated things make it to the repository.

Of course we could all hide symptoms but thats not what we really want.
Especially following our previous discussion fixing rights is not working
on the root cause - of course. And even then, the "find" might run after
uploads with wrong rights and a client syncing.
So errors again.

I bet Henk and the others will eventually come up with a good
solution ;-)

Have a weekend!
-Sascha