www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Stephen Loeckle <sloec...@lucidnetworks.net>
Subject Re: permission problems
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2012 17:16:25 GMT
Just as I was reading this, I received this same error from my cluster at 17:14 UTC

Stephen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Heiko Richter" <lists-apache@heikorichter.name>
To: mirrors@apache.org
Sent: Monday, July 9, 2012 12:05:41 PM
Subject: permission problems

And again there seems to be something wrong with the permissions on the master server. I just
came home from work and found these hourly error reports in my mailbox.

My first sync that came up with the error was today at 10:40am UTC.

I'm using rsync.eu.apache.org::apache-dist as rsync source.

Seems to happen quite often at the moment...

Yours,
Heiko Richter

-------- Original-Nachricht --------