www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: A lot of spam via mirrors-mailinglist?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:05:13 GMT
On Thu, 14 Jun 2012, Noel Butler wrote:

> Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 10:35:36 +0200
> From: Noel Butler <noel.butler@ausics.net>
> To: mirrors@apache.org

> If they are, our anti spam nukes em before I see them, lemme check... Nope,
> checked for all of this weeks maillogs and amavisd-new did not mark any
> messages as spammy, so my apache maildir has every message sent and none are
> spam, so I doubt they are coming in via the list server.

Hi,

   also, nothing in the apache.org mail-list archive :

   http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-mirrors/201206.mbox/browser

   Regards,

   HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta              R Uithof WISK-412  _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL     F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/          M penning@uu.nl     \_/