www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <penn...@uu.nl>
Subject Re: IP change apache.mirror1.spango.com
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2012 17:18:12 GMT
On Tue, 12 Jun 2012, Tijmen Vos wrote:

> Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 18:17:22 +0200
> From: Tijmen Vos <tijmen@spango.com>
> To: "mirrors@apache.org" <mirrors@apache.org>
> Subject: IP change apache.mirror1.spango.com

> Today the IP will change of our apache mirror:
> Old ip: 213.189.3.232
> New ip: 83.98.147.65
> Please allow the new IP in the access lists.

Hi,

   ... apache has only a 'deny' list ; we don't register
   the ips of mirrors ; thanks anyway.

   The how-to-mirror says :

     We only use the IP to check the logs before we add the
     mirror to the list. If/when your mirror is in the list,
     you can change the IP of the mirror without notifying us.

> Tymen Vos

   Groeten,

   HPP

Henk P. Penning, ICT-beta              R Uithof WISK-412  _/ \_
Faculty of Science, Utrecht University T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Budapestlaan 6, 3584CD Utrecht, NL     F +31 30 253 4553 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/          M penning@uu.nl     \_/