www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Wolfgang <apache-mir...@woifal.at>
Subject Re: [Drift] A lot of spam via mirrors-mailinglist?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 09:40:06 GMT
Hi Joachim!

On 2012-06-14 11:34, Joachim Tingvold wrote:
> On 14 Jun 2012, at 9:56, Wolfgang wrote:
>> Who can post to this mailing group and why is there no spam check
>> before messages got delivered?
>
> Hi,
>
> They probably don't send it to the mailing list, but directly to your
> email. This is probably because the spammers scraped your email
> address from the Issue Tracker[1]:
>
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-4890>
You're right! This must be the reason - I just wondered where they got
this email adress from - but I didn't remember that I postet it at the
Issue - you are right!
Sorry guys that I interrupted you via mailling-list - and yes the mail
is directly delivered directly to my E-Mail adress and not via the
mailling list!
Should have checked that before - sorry ;-)

Have a nice day.
Greetings from austria
Wolfgang