www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Noel Butler <noel.but...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: A lot of spam via mirrors-mailinglist?
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2012 08:35:36 GMT
On Thu, 2012-06-14 at 09:56 +0200, Wolfgang wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Is it just me or are the other listmembers also getting a lot of
> chinese/japanese Spam Mails (i.e. Pure Love Mail, etc.) ?
> I use this mail adress just for this list and get spam on a daily base.

I certainly don't see any.

> Who can post to this mailing group and why is there no spam check before
> messages got delivered?

If they are, our anti spam nukes em before I see them, lemme check...
Nope, checked for all of this weeks maillogs and amavisd-new did not
mark any messages as spammy, so my apache maildir has every message sent
and none are spam, so I doubt they are coming in via the list server.