www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Arnaud Gomes-do-Vale <Arnaud.Go...@ircam.fr>
Subject Re: your apache mirror
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 09:00:29 GMT
Hi folks,

apmirror@apache.org writes:

>   thanks for supporting apache.org with your apache mirror at
>
>     ftp://mirrors.ircam.fr/pub/apache/
>
>   We have looked at your mirror and it is now 14 days old.
>   Please see the overview of the state of all apache mirrors :
>
>     http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

This page shows mirrors.ircam.fr as up-to-date using HTTP and out of
date using FTP. There must be an issue on your side, as these are just
two views of the same data.

As far as I can see, the monitoring system uses the info in the "zzz"
subdirs, right? The only references I can find in my recent FTP logs
date back to may 6th, when I had a bunch of "no such file or directory";
nothing more recent except my tests this morning. Does that help?