www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Sascha E. Pollok" <mirror-apa...@iphh.net>
Subject Re: Opt-out from mirroring resource-intensive projects
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 09:54:58 GMT
Hello Daniel, et al,

I might have missed an information but is this a definitive
"We will host OpenOffice" and if yes, when will rsync.apache.org
have the files for rsyncing from it?

Thanks
Sascha
(apache.mirror.iphh.net)

--
Sascha E. Pollok                      E-Mail: sp@iphh.net
Manager Network Design and Operations Tel: +49 (0)40 374919-10