www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Manuel Delgado <manuel.delg...@ucr.ac.cr>
Subject Re: Opt-out from mirroring resource-intensive projects
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 13:52:49 GMT
Hi

I've a little question. What would happen to those who already have a
mirror of OpenOffice? Should we use the opt-out repo or delete the existing
one and keep everything in the Apache's branch?

Regards,
Manuel Delgado

*Usuario Linux* *#520940 <http://counter.li.org/>*

Bach. Computación e Informática