www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <danie...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Opt-out from mirroring resource-intensive projects
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 10:04:25 GMT
Apache OpenOffice will release its distribution artifacts over two
channels: it will use sourceforge.net as the primary/default means of
distribution, and the "standard" Apache mirrors (aka, subscribers of
this list) as the secondary/alternative channel.

Apache OpenOffice expects to produce a release candidate in the near
future.  We will give this list a 24 hours' advance notice before those
files are added to the rsync.apache.org seed.

--
Daniel Shahaf
Apache Infrastructure