www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Tim Porter <tpor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: openoffice at apache.org
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:52:24 GMT
Hi Henk,

Thanks for letting us know about this :)

It would be a pleasure to help out the Open Office project but we will
need to make some changes to our mirror, so if you can give a few days
notice before this goes live then everything should be fine.

If I remember rightly, OO provides an update feature thats built into
the software, will this be hitting the mirrors automatically when
there is a new release? Will it download a full install again or will
we also be mirroring patches? ie, can we expect massive spikes in the
traffic on release days?

Kind regards,

Tim.