www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: openoffice at apache.org
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 06:27:26 GMT
Hi Henk,

>  -- Space : disk space would go from (currently 40GB) to 80-100 GB.

That will be a problem on our current server, but we might be able to
migrate to some other server in the future.

>  -- Bandwidth : will go up a lot ; maybe 100-500 times more.

>From what I can see in my monitoring we're doing about 100kbits on
average during the last month right now with some more traffic during
the day than during the night (is that comparable to what other people
are seeing?). So would that mean we can expect to be running 10-50mbit
on average with a 100-500 fold increase? That would probably be a
problem for us.

So for now I would prefer an option to exclude the AOO binaries.

Regards,
Bart