www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Bart van der Schans <b.vandersch...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: openoffice at apache.org
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 11:21:10 GMT
Hi Carsten,

Thanks for the very detailed info! That was exactly what I was looking for.

The mentioned traffic would be a little bit too much for us right now,
so I would prefer to opt-out for the AOO binaries for the
apache.hippo.nl mirror.

Regards,
Bart

--
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com