www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Support - CommuniLink Internet Limited" <supp...@communilink.net>
Subject RE: your apache mirror
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2012 06:13:47 GMT
Hi,

The IP of the server is updated to 203.124.11.85
Please kindly check again

CommuniLink

-----Original Message-----
From: henkp@apache.org [mailto:henkp@apache.org] On Behalf Of
apmirror@apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 12:52 PM
To: support@communilink.net
Subject: your apache mirror

Hi support@communilink.net,

  thanks for supporting apache.org with your apache mirror at

    http://apache.communilink.net/

  We have looked at your mirror and it is now 5 days old.
  Please see the overview of the state of all apache mirrors :

    http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

  If your mirror becomes too much out-of-date,
  we will have to delete it from the mirror list.

  If you have questions, please look up the how-to-mirror page

    http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html

  or send mail to the mirrors list (mirrors@apache.org).

  NOTE : this reminder mail is generated automatically, and
	 it is sent once a week to mirrors over 3 days old.

  Thanks, regards,

  The apache.org mirror team.

  Some quick reference info :

  -- apache rsync sources for your apache mirror :

       europe : rsync.eu.apache.org
       usa    : rsync.us.apache.org
       world  : rsync.apache.org

  -- rsync command to use :

       rsync -rtlzv --delete SOURCE::apache-dist /path/to/mirror

     where SOURCE is one of the apache rsync sources.

     Use --progress when you rsync 'by hand'.

  -- your crontab entry should be like

       MIN HR * * * /usr/bin/rsync ..........

     where MIN (for minute) is some number between 0 and 59
     and HR for (hour) is a number between 0 and 23 ; example

       42  7 * * * /usr/bin/rsync .....
       23 21 * * * /usr/bin/rsync .....

     Please don't use minute 0, because everybody does that :-)

       BAD            : 0 21 * * * /usr/bin/rsync .....

     Never, never use minute * ; you will sync *every*minute*.

       VERY, VERY BAD : * 21 * * * /usr/bin/rsync .....

  -- frequency : once or twice a day is fine ;
     more than four times a day is too much.