www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Ryan Barclay <r...@rbftpnetworks.com>
Subject Re: openoffice at apache.org
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 18:39:47 GMT
No problem for apache.mirror.rbftpnetworks.com - you can count us in.

--
Ryan Barclay

Managing Director

RBFTP Networks Limited.

DDI: +44 (0)1268 740 635
WWW: http://www.rbftpnetworks.com

RBFTP Networks Limited Registered in England No 05718807 Registered Office:
68 Aldersbrook Road, London, E12 5DL.

On 20 Mar 2012, at 14:36, Manuel Delgado <manuel.delgado@ucr.ac.cr> wrote:

> No problem for mirrors.ucr.ac.cr (Costa Rica)
>
> But I've a question, since we already are an OOo mirror (http://mirrors.ucr.ac.cr/openoffice.org/),
will this be removed and completely migrated to Apache's branch or will it need to be kept
somehow?