www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Carsten Otto <o...@informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
Subject Re: openoffice at apache.org
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 10:50:34 GMT
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 07:27:26AM +0100, Bart van der Schans wrote:
> From what I can see in my monitoring we're doing about 100kbits on
> average during the last month right now with some more traffic during
> the day than during the night (is that comparable to what other people
> are seeing?). So would that mean we can expect to be running 10-50mbit
> on average with a 100-500 fold increase? That would probably be a
> problem for us.

We have about 200 KBit/sec for Apache on average:
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/~cotto/rrd/apache%23week.png

For OpenOffice.org we see 19.000 KBit/sec (factor 100):
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/~cotto/rrd/openoffice%23week.png

Notice that this decreased recently, I don't know why:
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/~cotto/rrd/openoffice%23month.png

OpenOffice.org still does less traffic than Mozilla, though :)
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/~cotto/rrd/mozilla%23week.png

Overall views:
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/~cotto/rrd/
http://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de/~cotto/rrd/index2.html