www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Joe Schaefer <joe_schae...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: openoffice at apache.org
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 16:11:41 GMT
That is likely if our mirrors can carry the
traffic ourselves. Keep in mind the timeframe
for the next OpenOffice release is perhaps
within the next 1-3 months depending on
resolution of remaining release-blocking issues.

will this be removed and completely migrated to Apache's branch or will it need to be kept
somehow?