www-mirrors mailing list archives

From s..@cinedictum.com
Subject Re: your apache mirror
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2012 14:32:28 GMT
I didn't touch the settings on my servers ever and now they are not
updating as often as they should. Anything quick you can suggest to
solve this problem? If yes, please let me know ASAP, if not, I'll try
to hire someone to work on this. Currently everything is set the same
way as always before (all is untouched) and it should be updating a
few time a day or so, I don't really remember. Thanks.

--
Kindest regards,
Shavkat

---