www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Shavkat Karimov <shav...@shavkat.com>
Subject Re: your apache mirror
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 06:32:19 GMT
Hi Tarek,

I don't really know how to use shell. :) Here are the actual cron jobs
I see in my cpanels, anything is wrong there? How can I fix it via
cpanel?

18      2       *       *       0,1,2,3,4,5,6   rsync -rtlzv --exclude "/README.html" --delete
rsync.apache.org::apache-dist /home/shavkat/public_html/takeyellow.com/apachemirror

2       23      *       *       0,1,2,3,4,5,6   rsync -rtlzv --exclude "/README.html" --delete
rsync.us.apache.org::apache-dist /home/ideadom/www/mirrors.kahuki.com/apache

3       0,12    *       *       *       rsync -rtlzv --exclude "/README.html" --delete rsync.us.apache.org::apache-dist
/home/cyberuse/public_html/apache

Maybe hostgator blocked cron jobs somehow and changed something there
so they stopped working without me touching them?

Please let me know and thanks for your endless support!!!

--
Kindest regards,
Shavkat

---