www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Gaurav kansal <gaurav.kan...@nic.in>
Subject FW: Help Required in running APACHE MIRROR site
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:33:36 GMT
Hello,

I want to run  the MIRROR for Apache.

I follow all the necessary steps as described in
http://www.apache.org/info/how-to-mirror.html.

My mirror is running on http:// http://180.149.63.246:8080/

But I am only getting below mentioned Text and no directory listing is shown
in my page.

Can anyone please tell what more I have to do??????

Apache Software Foundation Distribution Directory

The directories linked below contain current software releases from the
Apache Software Foundation projects. Older non-recommended releases can be
found on our archive site <http://archive.apache.org/dist/> .

To find the right download for a particular project, you should start at the
project's own webpage or on our project resource listing
<http://projects.apache.org/indexes/quick.html>  rather than browsing the
links below.

Please do not download from apache.org! If you are currently at apache.org
and would like to browse, please visit a nearby mirror site
<http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi>  instead.

Projects

Thanks n Regards,
GAURAV KANSAL
9910118448
VoIP - 6259
Operation And Routing Unit
NIC , NEW DELHI

Please don't print this e-mail until & unless you really need, it will save
Trees on Planet Earth.
IPv4 is Over,

Are your ready for new Network.