www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Jonathon Wardman <jonat...@fubra.com>
Subject Re: your apache mirror
Date Wed, 09 Nov 2011 10:49:35 GMT
Hi there,

We're currently going through a process of re-organisation of our mirror
structure including re-branding our mirror under our web hosting arm,
CatN. As part of this the Apache mirror was migrated a day or two ago to
a new server and the sync turned off on the old server, hence the old
mirror being stale.

I have just manually updated the old mirror.fubra.com site to resolve
the immediate problem, but I would appreciate if we could get the mirror
on your site updated to the following:

  * Update frequency: twice daily
  * Repo: rsync.eu.apache.org::apache-dist
  * Bandwidth: Currently undergoing upgrades across the network to 1GB/s
  * Rsync IP: 87.124.126.48

The remaining information remains the same.

Let me know if there's anything else / different I need to do in order
to get this change implemented.

Thanks,
Jonathon