www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Hiroyuki SHINBO <shi...@kddilabs.jp>
Subject ftp.kddilabs.jp temporary shutdown
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:37:57 GMT
Hi All,

# I am sorry for multi-posting. I sent this mail by BCC.
# If I sent this mail to a wrong address, please transfer this
# mail to the correct mirror-contact address.

ftp.kddilabs.jp (www.ftp.ne.jp, ftp.kddlabs.co.jp) is temporary
shutdown because of the planned power-outage at our building
location by the power supply company.

As you know, the large-scale earthquake occurred in Tohoku Japan
at 3/11. Since the power-plants of power supply company were got
dameages, the total amount of power supply is not enough at Kanto
area. FYI: Our building and servers are no problem.

The power supply company said by TV news that they needs one
week or more to recover from this situation, they will do the
planned power-outage continuously. So, please remove temporary
from a mirror list and mirror balancer, because our servers
may be stopped periodically.

After reovering this situation, I will inform you.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

# I will stop our mail server after I send this mail.

Best Regards,
Hiroyuki SHINBO
An administrator of ftp.kddilabs.jp.