www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Alex Tykhonov <mirr...@supportex.net>
Subject Re: Strange problem with permissions
Date Tue, 23 Nov 2010 15:33:04 GMT
Hello.

The thing is I didn't change any permissions by myself.
So I have the same permissions as on official Apache server but another
owner (mirrors in my case).
So maybe developers set up such permissions and it mean something?
Does anybody keep files with some other owner then apache?

--
Best regards,
Alex Tykhonov