www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Nyamul Hassan <mnhas...@usa.net>
Subject Request for Mirror
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 12:49:50 GMT
Hi,

We have just configured a mirror for Bangladesh as follows:

   - URL of mirror:  http://mirrors.ispros.com.bd/apache,
   ftp://mirrors.ispros.com.bd/apache, rsync://mirrors.ispros.com.bd/apache
   - Country where the mirror is located: Bangladesh
   - Contact email address:  Mirror Admins <mirrors@ispros.com.bd>
   - Update frequency:  Twice Daily (to minimize load on apache servers, can
   be increased if required)
   - Rsync repository used:  rsync.eu.apache.org::apache-dist
   - Approximate bandwidth:  120 Mbps
   - At the moment, I rsync from the IP address :  116.193.170.28
   - I have configured my HTTP server as requested (yes/no):  YES
   - I have subscribed to the mirror maintainers mailing list (yes/no):  YES

Please add our mirror and advise.

Regards
HASSAN

IS Pros Limited