www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Apache Mirror Maintainer of Bangladesh <apache-mir...@bauani.org>
Subject Re: Request for Mirror
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 19:56:17 GMT
Hello Hassan

Thanks for the mirror. It will help us to reduce current load of the
mirror I am running on Bangladesh right now.

Regards
Ahamed Bauani

--
Regards & Besh Wishes

Noor Ahamed Bauani
Chief Technology Advisor
Dhaka Wireless
http://www.dhaka-wireless.net/
An IPv6 Ready ISP in Bangladesh, Need an IPv6 Connectivity? Just Knock us!
HP: +880-1818-BAUANI (SMS Only, No Direct Call Please)
Give Me Sunshine, Give Me Some Rain, Give Me a Chance to Grow up Again