www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: New URL
Date Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:29:33 GMT
On Wed, 24 Feb 2010, NĂșcleo ACM da FEUP wrote:

> Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 09:52:08 +0000
> From: NĂșcleo ACM da FEUP <neacm@fe.up.pt>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Cc: mirrors@fe.up.pt
> Subject: New URL
> Sender: nucleo.acm@gmail.com
>
> Hello,
>
> The Mirror Service just became an official service provided by our
> Faculty. So the URLs have changed to:
>
> http://mirrors.fe.up.pt/pub/apache/
> ftp://mirrors.fe.up.pt/pub/apache/
>
> These new links are both IPv4 and IPv6 with a Gigabit connection. The
> old URLs will keep working for the time being...
>
> I've cc'ed this message to the new contact for stuff related to our
> mirror. The new email address was also added to the mirrors mailing
> list.

Filipe,

   thanks for the note ; I've changed the url and contact address
   for the (ftp and http) site. The change will become effective
   in an hour or so.

> Filipe

   Regards,

   Henk Penning

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 253 2804 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/                 M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/