www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>
Subject Re: Status of apache.eu.lucid.dk
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:26:24 GMT
On Wed, 7 Oct 2009, Simon Clausen wrote:

> Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 23:18:41 +0200
> From: Simon Clausen <simon@lucid.dk>
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: Status of apache.eu.lucid.dk
>
> Dear Apache,
>
> I regret to inform you that due to changes in the structure of Lucid I/S
> apache.eu.lucid.dk's host will be taken offline and there is no replacement
> planned. I would like to request that this mirror site be removed from the
> list.
> This means the end of a combined 4 years of service by apace.us.lucid.dk and
> apache.eu.lucid.dk. I wish you all the best of luck in the future and thank
> you for making it possible for us to contribute to the community.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Simon Clausen

Simon,

   .... done ; thanks for your support all those years.

   Regards,

   Henk Penning -- apache.org infrastructure

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 253 2804 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/                 M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/