www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Александър Атанасов <a...@mindinc.eu>
Subject Application for a mirror!
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:50:27 GMT
Hello,
We would like to apply for your mirror program and become an official mirror
of Apache for Bulgaria. We have done all the things you have described in
"How to Become a Mirror" section and our mirror is ready. We have enough HDD
space and there is no problem to add more. We use 100MBPS Bulgarian peering
and this helps us to provide a good mirror from Bulgaria. Our  domain tld is
.BG, which makes it the best choice to provide big traffic and success. You
can see our mirror here: http://mirror.apache.bg
If you have questions, don`t hesitate to contact us!

Best regards,
Alexander Atanasov
http://mirror.apache.bg