www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Ryan Barclay <r...@rbftpnetworks.com>
Subject Re: Unusual Traffic
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 04:23:58 GMT
Can you guys forward me the IP's in question?  I can't say I'm having
any problems on our mirror, however I'll do some digging...

Regards,

Ryan

--
Ryan Barclay

Managing Director

RBFTP Networks Limited.

DDI: +44 (0)870 490 1870
WWW: http://www.rbftpnetworks.com

RBFTP Networks Limited Registered in England No 05718807 Registered Office: 68 Aldersbrook
Road, London, E12 5DL.