www-mirrors mailing list archives

From Ryan Barclay <r...@rbftpnetworks.com>
Subject Re: Unusual Traffic
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 15:45:52 GMT
Not seeing anything unusual on our mirror... check to see where the
requests are coming from... perhaps from the same IP trying to max out
your bandwidth.

Ryan

--
Ryan Barclay

Managing Director

RBFTP Networks Limited.

DDI: +44 (0)870 490 1870
WWW: http://www.rbftpnetworks.com

RBFTP Networks Limited Registered in England No 05718807 Registered Office: 68 Aldersbrook
Road, London, E12 5DL.