www-mirrors mailing list archives

From j..@igsobe.com
Subject Internet Gateway of South Beach Mirror
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 23:14:22 GMT
Hi All,

Due to a network reconfiguration, our Apache mirror has been offline.  I'd
like to apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, and the
additional load placed on other mirrors.

Rest assured, it is my intent to have the mirror have online within 72 hours.

I apologize for the inconvenience - thank you for such high quality
products, my company will always be a supporter of your cause (even if
we're offline for a brief period while switching colo providers, as is the
case here).

Regards.

John C. Young
Managing Director