www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "LQD Internet Admin" <ad...@lqdinternet.com>
Subject RE: Out of date mirrors for July - will be removed soon!
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2008 10:11:37 GMT
I seem to have issues with mine, but the emails only just come through to
let me know:

@ERROR: access denied to apache-dist from unknown (72.29.84.91)
rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (0 bytes received so far) [receiver]
rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at io.c(359)

Any ideas? I'm syncing to rsync.us.apache.org.

Harry

-----Original Message-----
From: Gavin [mailto:gavin@16degrees.com.au]
Sent: 26 July 2008 09:51
To: mirrors@apache.org
Subject: Out of date mirrors for July - will be removed soon!

Hi All,

Below is a list of mirrors not updating / not accessible for some time,
please check if you are listed and see about solving the issue.
Mirrors not cured within 1 week from today will have to be removed.

Please make an effort to keep an eye on how your mirror is performing - or
at least see how you are looking on http://apache.org/mirrors/ .

It is important to always be up to date, in the last month there have been
around 30 new releases by various projects, some of the mirrors below will
of course not have these listed, so people could be unknowingly downloading
older (and possibly less secure) versions.

mirror.pop-sc.rnp.br
mirror.lemonfree.com
netmirror.org
apache.idilis.ro
mirror.nadzoruj.si
apache.dataphone.se
apache.thaiweb.net
apache.rmplc.co.uk
mirrors.rmplc.co.uk
www.ip97.com
mirrors.lqdinternet.com
www.pangex.com
veritris.com
government-grants.org
mirror.the-irc.org

As always, if you are not on the list above, keep up the good work :)

Gav...