www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Out of date mirrors for April
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 13:55:57 GMT
Thanks to the 3 of you that responded on list, and the couple off list too.

I removed those confirmed as no longer in use, I confirm those that said
they fixed/will fix have done so.

That just leaves the other 11 that never responded. I have removed those
as well now so when the mirror page updates we should be looking pretty
good.

There are one or two others beginning to go old, so please look at the
mirrors page [1] to check your status.

Thanks all.

Gav...

[1] - http://apache.org/mirrors/