www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Bandwidth usage of a mirror
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 15:06:38 GMT
It would be great if you were able to do this, file an issue on our Jira if
you get one sorted and I'll see about adding it asap.

I've been in talks with another provider who may also be able to help, and
I'm trying to get another server together myself and looking to get a
provider to give me the bandwidth for it, so we 'could' end up with 4
sometime which should help spread the load.

Gav...