www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Out of date mirrors for April
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 12:57:05 GMT

Below mirrors are not updating and/or not found.

Those that maintain these Mirrors please correct or let me know here
what's happening. (I had to double dot the domains due to a rather
excessive Spam score set by my ISP :/

apache..planetmirror..com..au
apache..scarlet..be
uni-sofia..bg
mirror..styx..cz
apache..mirrors..centurionhosting..net
mirror..brad..bz
apache..basemirror..de
apache..unixteam..org
apache..yubis..org
mirror..inter..net..il
apache..lt
mirror..w3media..nl
mirror..psigrid..gov..ph
apache..rediska..ru
chl..chalmers..se
mirror..in..th
godel..cs.bilgi..edu..tr
apache..net..ua

So, theres 20 sites there, I'm not going to email each of those
individually to the relative contact addresses, because those addresses
should be subscribed to this list as is a requirement of being a mirror.

Therefore, I will just remove any of the above after 1 week if I get no
reply. So , please reply and let me know whats happening.

Thanks

Gav...