www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Sites not updating or not accessible - last notice.
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 10:49:50 GMT
Ok, thanks to the 3 that made contact and sorted things out.

fastorama.com
unixprofi.de
dinpris.com
astral.ro
mirror.inetc.co.uk
apache.projectmi.com

have all been removed.

The rest got corrected or are in the process of.

A note to markoer.org - 20 days without updating, can you take a look.

Thanks All

Gav...