www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject Sites not updating or not accessible - last notice.
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 11:41:56 GMT
Hi All,

Looks like some of you on the earlier list sorted out your connections,
great!

However, some on the list, and some others are still having problems or
maybe have just gone away.

Below is a list of mirrors needing attention.

Maintainers HAVE been emailed directly so consider this mail and one to
the contact address as notice that unless fixed, will be removed in about 1
week.

We hope you can get your mirrors back up before then as we appreciate all
our mirror maintainers do.

mirrors.uol.com.br
apache.fastorama.com
mirror.unixprofi.de