www-mirrors mailing list archives

From "Joshua Slive" <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: Some sites removed, others pending
Date Sat, 22 Sep 2007 20:41:40 GMT
On 9/22/07, Peter Losher <Peter_Losher@isc.org> wrote:
> Gav.... wrote:
>
> > isc.org
>
> I have fixed mirrors.isc.org, so please add us back in.
>
> And for what it's worth, there was no heads up that we were about to get
> removed. (and we have provided contact information so we are quite
> reachable)

We don't really have the resources to send that kind of warning in
advance. We do try to email the individual maintainers listed in our
records when we remove an entry, although sometimes even that gets
missed. You can, of course, always see the status of your mirror at
http://www.apache.org/mirrors/

If you see a bunch of red there, it's pretty-likely you'll be leaving soon.

Joshua.